Therapist Melo Park, CA
Get The Help You Need
Therapist Serving Menlo Park, CA
If you’ve been suffering from depression or anxiety, you know how much of a toll these conditions can take on your life. You probably feel like it is impossible to overcome such circumstances on your own—and that’s the first step toward reaching out for help and beginning your journey to recovery. A therapist in Menlo Park can help you develop the cognitive tools you need in order to conquer your depression and anxiety. You are not alone in this.
Therapy provides numerous benefits, including:
- Increased self-esteem—build healthy relationships and reach your goals with the help of a therapist. Menlo Park and the surrounding areas comprise our area of service.
- Improved relationships with self and others—understand the problematic patterns that have trapped you in a state of depression.
- Gaining insight into yourself—develop newer, healthier ways of thinking and relating to others.
By contacting a therapist near Menlo Park, you’ll receive individualized care from a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in depression treatment. Our treatment services are holistic, in-depth, and comprehensive.
Receive Specialized Therapy by a Menlo Park Therapist
- Experience the B.E.T.R method of therapy—a combination of effective techniques from psychoanalytic/depth therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapies.
- Receive compassionate therapy to help you achieve your treatment goals.
- We are an excellent resource for those seeking a therapist close to Menlo Park, CA.
Dr. Kyle Kermott, Psy. D. is a therapist serving Menlo Park, CA, and the founder of Therapy Summit. He developed the B.E.T.R. method of therapy, which is built upon established methodologies of psychoanalytic/depth and cognitive-behavioral therapies.
B.E.T.R. stands for “behavior, emotional, therapeutic relationship.” These are the three pillars of this methodology, helping clients build better coping mechanisms for behaviors, emotions, and relationships with themselves and others. Discover how a Menlo Park therapist can teach you these skills and make a difference in your life.
Menlo Park Therapist with Compassion & Experience
- Accepting clients looking for a therapist in Menlo Park
- Overcome problematic thinking patterns that are holding you back from living the life you want
- Nurture yourself by investing in the care of your mental health with a therapist in Menlo Park
Whether you’re new to therapy or you’ve tried therapy before, Therapy Summit is here to help. We know how difficult it can be to go through your daily life when you’re struggling with depression or anxiety. Let a Menlo Park therapist help you get started on your journey to better mental health. Improve your understanding of yourself and develop your ability to better cope with your emotions. The B.E.T.R. method has helped hundreds of clients—and it can help you, too.
If you’ve been searching for a therapist in Menlo Park or the surrounding areas, you’ve found your answer. Call Therapy Summit today at (949) 500-9109. We would be happy to answer your questions about depression therapy and help you set up an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.