Looking For a Redwood City Therapist?
Therapist - Redwood City Area’s Premier Source for Depression Treatment
- Healthier relationships with yourself and others—learn to decipher the problematic patterns that have kept you trapped in a state of depression.
- Improved self-esteem—learn to reach your goals with the help of a therapist serving Redwood City and the surrounding areas that comprise our area of service.
- Insight therapy near Redwood City will help develop a better way of thinking about yourself and relating to others.
If you’ve been diagnosed with depression or anxiety, you understand fully how much of a toll these conditions can take on your day-to-day life. If you’ve found yourself searching for a therapist in Redwood City, then you’ve likely realized you cannot overcome all of this on your own. This is a good thing—you’ve taken the first step toward getting help so that you can begin healing.
By contacting a therapist, Redwood City’s nearby practice, Therapy Summit, is known for its individualized care from a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in depression treatment. Our treatment services are holistic, in-depth, and designed to be comprehensive for each of our clients.
Receive Specialized Therapy Developed by a Redwood City Therapist
- Experience the B.E.T.R method—a combination of effective techniques from psychoanalytic/depth and cognitive-behavioral therapies.
- Receive compassionate therapy nearby Redwood City to help you achieve your treatment goals.
- We are an excellent resource for those seeking a relationship therapist near Redwood City, California.
Kyle Kermott, Psy. D. is a therapist in Redwood City, CA, and the founder of Therapy Summit. He established the B.E.T.R. method of therapy, which expands upon the well-known foundations of psychoanalytic/depth and cognitive-behavioral therapies.
B.E.T.R. means “behavior, emotional, therapeutic relationship.” These are the three pillars of this methodology, which help clients build better behaviors, emotions, and relationships with themselves and others. Discover how a Redwood City therapist can guide you in learning these skills.
See a Therapist in Redwood City with a Wealth of Compassion and Experience
- Accepting clients looking for a depression therapist in Redwood City
- Overcome problematic thinking patterns preventing you from living the life you want
- Invest in yourself by nurturing your mental health with a therapist near Redwood City
The B.E.T.R. method is versatile, working for many conditions. Some of these include anxiety, trauma, childhood trauma, substance abuse, low self-esteem, stress, mood changes, sexual issues, relationship issues, and social isolation. Whether you’re new to therapy or you’ve tried therapy before, Therapy Summit is here to help. We know how difficult it can be to go through your daily life when you’re wrestling with depression or anxiety. Let a Redwood City therapist help you take the first step toward better mental health. Learn to better cope with your emotions and learn to trust yourself. The B.E.T.R. method has helped hundreds of clients—and it can help you, too.
If you’ve been searching for a therapist in Redwood City or the surrounding areas, you’ve found your answer. Call Therapy Summit today at (949) 500-9109. We would be happy to answer your questions and set up an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.